What are the rules of poker
Anyone who thinks that rules of poker to five cards in his hand is mistaken. The large number of variations and game modes there is no poker player has to be bored. More about Poker Games Chat Glossary Poker Etiquette multi-tabling poker Each species has its very own charm. Here we have outlined to you the the majority famous and well-liked poker variations and partly substantiated with strategy tips.
- The most popular poker variant at the moment. The game is played with two hand and five community cards
- A variation of Texas Hold’em. The game is played with four hand and five group of people cards
- Omaha High / Low
- The rules of Omaha, but with the difference that also can attract the worst card. The game is played with four hand and five community cards.
- Seven Card Stud
- is also a very popular game. The game is played with a total of seven cards, the first two and the last card only knows the players. The residual four cards are visible for all other players. There are no community cards.
- Five Card Draw
- The classic poker game. Each player has five cards in his hand, he must replace once.
- Five Card Draw 7-A
- A variation of 5 Card Draw, only here are the cards 2 to 5 removed from the card deck. There is also a changed ranking.
- Five Card Stud
- Poker variant From this arose the aforementioned Seven Card Stud. The game is played similarly.
- Triple Draw
- Poker In this type wins the worst hand. It is played with five cards in hand, it may be tainted a maximum of three times.
- Video Poker