This is going to be quick. Pronouns optional. I might as well even do this bullet point style.
* Actually played some last week. Hit the M00kie. Finished 15th. Meh. Had the lead early, then an hour of complete card death. It happens.
* The new poker hotness (dunno if I like that phrase) is deep stack PLO on FT. There's just something about the combination of lots of chips and micro blinds that I love. Winning a buyin and a half on Wednesday probably didn't have anything to do with that. (yeah, right)
* A beautiful 10+++ weekend weather wise. Played in a golf scramble on Saturday and nearly got paid 90-1 on my raffle ticket - I think I was one number off. Our team wasn't great, but it was fun.
* Excellent weekend on Fantasy Sports Live (bonus code BONDS duh, get the max signup bonus). Took a first and a third to inflate the roll a little bit. I'm good for a few more weeks in the Blogger Battle and Sundays w/ Dr. Pauly.
* I continue to have the worst regulation fantasy football team on the planet. Team MVP so far is J.T. O'Sullivan, which should tell you all you need to know.
* Thinking about putting the Boomtown Rats' "I Don't Like Mondays" on auto-repeat for the rest of the day.