I'm looking for a new word or term. One that can be used when things are just going horribly and consistently wrong. "Running bad" is the existing term that I hear used for what I'm talking about, but I'm looking for something a little different, a little more colorful, a little more extreme.
I need something that describes the set of circumstances when all of the following are true:
1) You can never outdraw anybody, even when ahead at the start
2) You are constantly getting outdrawn
3) You fold when the odds don't dictate continuing, only to see your draw hit
4) You play when the odds say to, only to see your draw miss
5) Your opponents chase you down when they have absolutely no business still being in the pot
6) Many of your losses are to opponents playing hands that make you scratch your head and say 'huh?'
7) Every major decision you make turns out to be the wrong one, even if it was correct at the time
Yes, as you might guess, all of the above have been happening to me lately. Last night was particularly brutal in all seven areas. And no, I'm not going to bore you with the details. For once, I'll spare you.
I'm too busy looking for a word.
Is "shit" already taken?