Yup, I'm bored. Let's blog.
I won’t be the first with a Vegas list, and I surely won’t be the last. But because it’s more entertaining than doing nothing while this conference call drones on, I give you:
Seven Things I’m Looking Forward To Doing In Vegas As Of Right Now:
1. Staying awake for as many hours as is humanly possible. Sleep is for the weak, right? Taking maximum advantage of “free” casino drinks is also part of the deal.
2. Playing as many different –EV games of chance as possible for low stakes. I can’t say that I’ve ever played Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Casino War, Let It Ride, Spanish 21, 3 Card Poker, Crazy 4 Poker, Carribean Stud, Pai Gow, Keno, Casino Bingo, Sic Bo, the Big 6 Wheel, the game where you bet on the mechanical horses, or made an actual bet at a sports book. It is time.
3. Determining who has the larger noggin, Human Head or yours truly.
4. Walking up to every little person I see for purposes of asking “are you the famous Iggy”?
5. Watching Bob and hopefully a couple more bloggers play in the WSOP. This includes getting a chant of “Huge junk! Huge junk!” going any time the hammer is dropped.
6. Checkraising someone on the river while playing the board. In an ideal situation, this will happen in such a way as to make me the first player eliminated in the WPBT tournament.
7. Just hanging out and soaking it in.
The one month mark is rapidly approaching.
Otherwise, I’ve still got about 300 hands to play to clear the latest Party bonus, so I’ll probably be doing that the next couple nights. I’d also like to try and satellite my way cheaply into one or more of the Super Weekday MTTs. The MTT itch is resurfacing, and even though it’s been a while since I’ve cashed in a multitable – they’ve been seriously –EV the last couple months – I’ll probably give it a scratch. It would be quite a bonus to have some extra gambling money come my way between now and June.