Because it's almost Friday and not because anybody asked, here's what's on my "to do" list for the upcoming weekend:
* Pick up and do the inevitable six loads of laundry.
* Buy ticket to upcoming Kasey Chambers concert, April 23 in Chicago.
* Catch up on sleep lost due to unfortunate "WarGames" incident.
* Figure out keepers for rotisserie baseball leagues. Bill Mueller at $9?
* Locate a copy of Harrington on Hold'em for upcoming travel downtime.
* Watch season finale of "Tilt".
* Consume Clover Bar pizza, preferably with beer and munchies.
* Write letter(s) to congressman and/or editor about what a disgrace the pending bankruptcy "reform" law is. Consider renouncing democracy and capitalism.
* Decide not to mail letter(s) and to just be ticked off instead.
* Stay indoors, especially if it keeps snowing.
* Abuse fish on Party and offer many prayers that they stop sucking out on the river so often.
* Finish a few tax returns.
* Donate $5.00 to various degenerate gamblers.
* Prepare draft of upcoming breakthrough article on why Jack Seven is the most dangerous of all underappreciated poker hands.
* Change the channel anytime anything Michael Jackson related comes on.
* Wish that Monday didn't come so fast.
If only there were a way to fast forward directly to about six p.m. tomorrow.