For your general amusement, here is a list of random questions. Answering them will probably tell you (and the world) about how much of a freak you really are. I'll put my answers up later -- I already know that I'm off the chart.
1. What's the most common question people ask you when you meet for the first time?
2. What's the most annoying question people always ask?
3. Name a question you always answer with a (full or partial) lie?
4. Who would play you in the movie about your life?
5. What's a phrase that no one in recorded history has ever said about you?
6. Name at least one movie that you will watch until the end any time you come across it on cable.
7. Worst movie you've ever sat through?
8. Worst CD you've ever purchased?
9. Most embarassing CD purchase ever?
10. If you could force your worst enemy to watch one TV show over and over for the rest of their life, what would it be?
11. What's the last song you remember hearing in the grocery store?
12. What's the most unusual item you've purchased in the last month?
13. What's a routine household chore you hate doing for no good reason?
14. If you were going out for a night on the town in Vegas (or some other place nobody knew you), what would you want to wear?
15. What obscure minor celebrity do you have a crush on?
16. Free association time. When you think about your life, what _______ immediately pops into your head?
a. Video game?
b. CD title?
c. Song title?
17. Who is your favorite author, non-literary giant division?
18. What's the least likely magazine to be found in your bathroom reading material?
19. If you're ever nailed for doing something scandalous, what will be the headline in the National Enquirer?
20. On a scale of one to ten, how ridiculous do you feel for answering those questions?
Edited to add answers:
1. "Do you enjoy your job?"
2. "Do you ever regret moving back?"
3. "Do you enjoy your job?"
4. John Candy, especially now that he's dead.
5. "Whoa! You're hot!". I was going to go with "Hey, nice six pack", but since I occasionally purchase decent beer, that's at least semi-plausible.
6. Road House. Probably The Godfather. Possibly Airplane!
7. The David Lynch take on the Wizard of Oz. Good god that was awful.
8. The Knack's comeback album. Ditto.
9. Mandy Moore's debut album. It was a gift. I swear. But I still felt like a Welsh soccer fan buying it.
10. "Touched By An Angel", or possibly any show starring Billy Ray Cyrus.
11. I heard Britney's ".. Baby One More Time" playing at Meijer yesterday. That was only marginally less surreal than watching the chick at the gas station grooving to ABBA's "Waterloo" this afternoon.
12. Can't think of much here. Probably ice cube trays on closeout.
13. Putting away the groceries.
14. Shorts and the most obnoxious Hawaiian shirt I can find.
15. CNN's Rudi Bakhtiar and Channel 13's Trisha Volpe. Media chicks rule.
16. a. Doom
b. "Lush Life"
c. "We're All Gonna Die Someday"
d. "Gone in Sixty Seconds"
e. How's the Weather Up There?
17. James Dodson, golf writer.
18. Modern Bride magazine.
19. "Just When You Think You've Seen It All ... Michigan Man Finds New Levels of Humiliation!"
20. Only about a six. Which is a sign that I be lame.